Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hello from the future!

I know there will be skepticism, and even (Allah-forbid) cynicism, about this post. But I am truly from the future. I am a historian at New Harvard University, who has been working with a team of electronicists to try and break the electronic time code. I think we have finally done it!
I have chosen this day and age to test our discovery. People of 2008, you have no idea what you are in for! I hope all of you who read this will survive to greet the coming years for there is much to look forward to.
I should first explain about the electronic time code. You are smart enough, I am sure, to realize that molecular time travel is an impossible thing. There have been many dream-filled novelists in history who have written about the subject, but it is just not possible. However, there is embedded in every interweb page, every blog, and every computer file an electronic time code. When any encoded information is created electronically it is given a time stamp, a date. This lets us know exactly when it was made, and when it was submitted. We have for many years been able to change this date. But this fact didn't change the time that it was viewed.
Through new advances in technology, we have been able to find a way to send encoded and formed electric impulses back through the web to a time that we predestined. Isn't this exciting!

If this post reaches you on Jan. 9th of the year 2008, or at a date relatively close, please respond!
I want to congratulate all of you who are going to vote in the presidential election of 2008. Your patriotism has brought altering changes in the solidarity of Earth.
I must finish this post. The Scientists are worried that the length of my blog might be too long to send through the electronic vortex.
I am hoping I hear from you soon. (this is a joke of course.)
History Prof.

1 comment:

BW said...

well oh my! thanks time-travelling blogger.

hope all is well on your side of the century.